Just follow the video below, and you can create stunning animations yourself:
- First, we chose a background color as a contrast for some logo features.
- Navigate to the header section and then to the logo input.
- Clicking on "Animation" chooses random animations and creates an example logo, if you did not provide a logo so far.
- You can add round shape, white border and shadow to any logo.
- With every click, you get another animation.
- Change the speed by giving a duration for the animation.
- Click to make the random animation permanent.
- You can reverse every animation.
- Of course, you can select any animation; use the slider to choose your speed.
- The example logo is HTML code, so you can use the HTML editor to change.
- Merely select other types of logos; the animation continues.
- 1der1 allows you to drag, drop and paste all kind of content from everywhere. We use a Twitter logo this time.
- If one animation isn't enough, you can cascade more with a script.
- Just select an example script.
- All animation parameters are accessible using the well documented 1der1 programming API.
Just see a result in action:
Leave a comment