We live in a world of changes, and digital development is at the heart of nearly every progress.
The demand for digital solutions is skyrocketing, and companies are successful when they fulfil customers' needs.
Those prosperous businesses make the country strive. They offer high salaries for sought-after, highly educated employees.
Fortunately, there are excellent universities for digital education.
😞 However, the number of students in computer science is low, and there are far more male students.
- There is still a "nerdy" image of computer science. Sadly, the existing secondary education courses are losing students, especially girls.
- Students' attention spans are decreasing with the increased use of social media.
- Getting computer science teachers is difficult because companies compete with attractive job offers.
😊 Luckily, there is a proven way to overcome those obstacles:
- 1der1 developed a website builder focusing on digital education: Everyone can start building websites - no preexisting knowledge is required.
- You don't need a computer science teacher to organize lessons.
- When you create websites, you always have access to help for the specific context.
- You can build websites for every language, using every language.
- You can create personal websites and sites for the class, the school, associations, and local businesses - all of this is free forever.
- You can integrate any content, for instance, from social media like Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
Website building can be fun, and you learn while you create.
The acquired digital knowledge will strengthen your perspective.
Learn more about 1der1's educational methodology.