- As an example, we copy most of the New Zealand Wikipedia article.
- The layout in Wikipedia uses a lot of right-aligned resources, which change to left-align when you use Firefox.
- Chrome has problems with tables. The new Edge is flawless there, but both browsers fail to deliver all URLs.
- Fortunately, 1der1 can fix the errors of Chrome and Edge automatically.
- The 1der1 "Tidy" app can reduce the code from nearly 500KB to less than 300KB.
- 1der1 understands HTML, allowing you to edit the article without any coding.
Change color with just a few clicks.
- The resulting page has the full Wikipedia functionality - unlike with any other editor.
1der1 - and the web world is yours.
Leave a comment