A lot of content is in MS Office format. However, the result is bulky and imperfect when using HTML.
1der1 changes that. Watch the video:
- Open the Excel sample "Seasonal photo calendar." Copy all.
- Paste into 1der1, which cannot access the local file.
- Copy and paste the photo, reducing the size from 365KB to 18KB.
- We created a perfect HTML copy, reducing the code from 442KB to 16KB.
- But let's not stop here.
- Open the Table tool. Remove the first row and columns.
- Click the columns you would like to remove.
- Activate the first row and reduce it, separating it from the table.
- Convert the first row to a header row.
- "Read" the table, converting content style to rules.
- Let's replace the table by changing rules.
- 1) Fixed layout
- 2) Border sides for cells
- 3) Border color and sides for cells in even rows
- The result has 2.5KB of code - down from 442KB of the source—a reduction to 0.5%.
- Extra: The result is transferable to other platforms, for example, Summernote.
1der1 - Plug and play :-)