Who doesn't love the fancy brush in the Office editors?
Finally, after all these years, an electrifying version is here.
Watch this short video to see the 🖌 Format Painter in action :-)
- You pick up the HTML style at the cursor or from a selection - click the button.
- The style gets transferred into a style dialog.
- Apply to as many selections as you like.
- The dialog enables you to edit every aspect of the style.
- You can even start with one of the more than 600 samples.
- 1der1 treats selections as virtual 'meta' elements, and you can handle selections like all the other elements.
- For example, remove a selection. Then drag the downloaded file into the editor again.
1der1 - Plug and play :-)